Chai Tea Mini Scones
Make these Chai Tea Mini Scones to eat for breakfast or even for an afternoon snack.
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup white sugar
9 Chai Tea Bags
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 450C.
2. In a small saucepan add heavy whipping cream and 8 chai tea bags and bring a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Take tea bags out of cream and set cream aside to cool.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, sugar and salt.
5. Open 1 Chai Tea bag and add to flour mixture.
6. Add cooled cream and stir until the mixture comes together.
7. Knead the dough a few times.
8. Pat the dough into a two flat rounds about one inch thick and cut dough with knife into wedges.
9. Place wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
If you like this post, see more DIY, recipes and tips on Pinterest.