Cinnamon Raisin Muffins
These Cinnamon Raisin Muffins are the perfect, healthy snack for school lunches and small hands! You can whip up a batch of these delicious, nutritious muffins in no time. You have the option of using the recipe to make mini muffins, medium-sized muffins, or large sized muffins. They are a great as a to go breakfast, an afternoon snack or even to have as a treat while you are relaxing on the couch watching a movie! Plan on whipping up a batch of these Cinnamon Raisin Muffins today!
Cinnamon Raisin Muffins Recipe
Yields- 12 large muffins
24 mini muffins
2 cups of flour
½ cup of sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of baking powder
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 cup of raisins
1 cup of milk
¼ cup of vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Turn on the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow it to preheat for 20 minutes.
2. Line your muffins tins with paper muffin/cupcake liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Sift flour into a medium-sized bowl. Add in the sugar, salt, and baking soda.
4. Stir in cinnamon and raisins.
5. Set bowl aside.
6. In another bowl, add in eggs, milk, oil, and extract.
7. Stir lightly to combine. Make sure egg yolks are also broken and mixed thoroughly.
8. Slowly fold in flour mixture, and gently mix until combined. (Do not over mix it.) Muffin batter should be slightly lumpy.
9. Add mixture into greased muffin pans, or into a paper lined muffin pan. The size of muffin pan is up to you.
10. Bake mini’s for 10-15 minutes and large for 25-30 minutes.
11. Take muffins out from the oven. Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
12. Serve warm or cold.